Friday, May 6, 2016

Holy Cow, it's INSD! Huge Grab Bag deal, new kit and 3 freebies!

Happy iNSD!

Before I get to the new kit and the freebie word art, I have to show you my best deal ever!
This week only, get 6 kits for $5. That's 80¢ each! Can you stand it?!?!?





















 

















I have something new this week that I started a while ago and put aside until I was ready to call it done...a very cool way to scrap your party pages, heritage pages and even family tree pages with Arbol de Vida! (or Tree of Life!)







































The perfect compliment to this kit is the Word Art Pack and you can get it FREE in my newsletter.







































Sign up now and never miss another freebie!
 HERE
And what is another treat I have hidden for you? You have to open the folder of the freebie word art to find it.

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~

Check out these amazing pages by the CT








































The facebook hop is in full swing. Snag my portion on my page.







































Hang out with me in the Gingerscraps chatroom at 6 pm EST. We are gonna play "Riddle Me This" with prizes!

Everyone will get that and one person will win $6 in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment