Too many ideas in my brain to run out...check!
Add to my Creative Te... wait!
I knew there was something really important to do as well...and that is fill up a few spots on my Creative Team.
I really love doing what I do and my team is always ready to help. This makes for a great recipe. My current team is made up of a "paper style" scrappers, cluster scrappers, art journal scrappers, you get the drift. I will be looking at balance, proper shadowing, overall appeal and if I think you'll do well with my style kits. I want someone who will stick with me for the long haul because you love my kits.
My team finds it really easy to keep up with my releases. I have a pretty average pace and I try to give plenty of advance notice. If you think you got experience and enough time to join my team, please apply. Even if you are not sure, apply. We all underestimate ourselves.
If you haven't heard yet..I am the Featured Designer for 2 weeks at Mscraps! YAY! It is also the middle of our HUGE summer party/sale. See that golden kit in the ad right below? It's yours FREE when you spend $6 in my store. It began as a past mini freebie, but I turned it into a full size kit and it is stunning. (I'll let you in on a secret...it remains my favorite kit ever)
Because our sale is SO MASSIVELY AWESOME, (mine is 50% off everything...yup EVERYTHING- PU and CU!) it will be easy to have a very nice collection for next to nothing to fulfill and get that kit. Here's a peek!
Watch for the daily ONE DOLLAR item in our Flash Sales. They overlap so two days are active at all times.
ANOTHER TOPIC OF IMPORTANCE
With facebook making so many changes lately that really harms our organic reach of designer's posts, it seems that only a fraction of our followers see those posts. I am trying to figure out the best way to reach you guys without blowing up mailboxes.
There are a few things YOU can do to help with this.
1. If you like my designs, truly like them, that you don't want KLDD to fall off your feed, click LIKE on some of my posts occasionally. Facebook will remember in the future, and the more you do that to designers you like, you will only see more of them and less of the stuff you really don't like. Even better than a like...I love it when you share - I sometimes do RAKs.
2. Liking a page to get freebies is disappearing soon, but please remember, unliking a designer will cause them to fall off your feed, so please consider this before going in and 'unliking' everyone. We will still have freebies, etc. We are all in the same boat and wish each other success. I think the answer is up there in #1.
3. Tell me what you prefer. The last thing I want to do is upset anyone by being too frequent. This is a learning curve. If I am too frequent in facebook, tell me.
4. I find that following the right facebook groups help pare down the excess stuff in your threads. I quit about 75% of the groups I was in...those that were really irrelevant to me. I might not be as well known but it doesn't matter...I want to reach my audience, folks who want to scrap beautiful pages - to scrap their memories.
5. The more you guys engage back to me, the more opportunities I'll have to reach out with RAKS. With forum activity not quite what it once was, I miss that interaction. I hope to see more folks head back into them. Let's all give our forums some love!
6. TIP- always check your "OTHER" message box from facebook. I have had contests in the past and the winners I reached out to, never responded. See image at the end of the post.
7. If you have a great tip, please share in the comments. Love you guys! Now apply for my CT, already!