Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I am THRILLED to be selling at my very first store ever! I can finally announce that I will be selling at MScraps---everyone there is so wonderful!


Anyone who knows me, will know how hard it was for me to keep quiet and not spill the beans.


Save 40% right now on all my kits.  Sale now through Nov 6th!



I was also so very fortunate to have so many of my old scrapping buddies rush to help me get this launch off the ground with their top-shelf scrapping talent! Check their pages out below. I can never thank them enough!


























By Jaye


























By Jenn - Catgoddess




Another secret I have kept under wraps is that I will also be selling Commercial Use at Scrapflower!

























Here is just one item from the shop, the feathers that I "lovingly" extracted some months back. Get any of my CU items 30% off through Nov. 6th! Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment