Monday, July 1, 2013

My first "Boy" Kit

I know....it's been too long. Work got in the way, but that's a good thing. Plus, I have been working hard at learning more tricks of the trade and have made some other cool things and have them tucked away for later.

Meanwhile, I saw this gorgeous palette for the Scrapmatters June Color Challenge...Just the thing to kick me into gear...My first thought was what a pretty peach and pink...









So wouldn't ya know it..I start creating and the next thing you know it is looking more like a boy kit!



























































































Layout by Bec:



























I would love it if you 'liked' my facebook page, which is found here.

**Links Expired**



18 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your kit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job, I love it! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you. Really lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, can't be a "boy" kit -- it's far too elegant! ;-) Thank you so much, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty kit, thanks for making and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful "boy" kit. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, very nice minikit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorite colors, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute kit! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness. This is amazing! Simple & elegant-yes, elegant, & still perfect for boys. Well, I LOVE it. I have only boys & am always looking for designs for boys. THANKS so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the free mini :) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merci beaucoup pour ce superbe Kit et votre partage !

    ReplyDelete