Friday, April 17, 2015

My Best Friend collection + a freebie!

I am in LOVE with this new collection. I think I had the most fun making it. And it is priced super low right now at 30% off the kit or any individual packs. Even better I discounted the bundle discount again, so it is 50% off.

I was so pleased with the results of this collection, "My Best Friend." I was further excited to see how diverse the pages were from the CT. I even saw some masculine pages in there too. Whatever you use it for, I guarantee you will get a lot of mileage from it. 

I know, I know...it's just a couple weeks before the madness we call DSD or is it iNSD? I always confuse the two. But this will not be priced lower for it. If you love it as much as I do, you will want to grab this entire collection now for under six bucks! 

Here is a look at all its lovely parts. Go ahead, indulge...










Bundle also contains the alpha packs!


 Pages by the CT. 
















Get this FREEBIE QP by WendyW by signing up for my newsletter. I'll send it to new subscribers in 24-48 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment