Saturday, November 1, 2014

Win $50 in my PU shop, 50% Sales, Plus CU freebie!

***UPDATE*** Contest closed *** Announcement of the winner will happen on Sunday *** Stay tuned!
















Happy DSD!

Everything you purchase in my PU shop is added up from October 23 thru Nov 6. For example if you have two transactions that together add up to $8.25, you would get 8 points or entries. On Nov 8, I will announce the winner. (Contest Ends 11:59 pm EST on Nov. 6) Collabs and new releases are included for points during the contest, but are not included in the shopping spree. The coupon will be good thru the end of the year!

PLUS EVERYTHING IS AT LEAST 50% OFF THRU NOV 6!!! WHEEEE! How's that for easy? Shop is linked here.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Up next, I have something commercial use to give away. 
Why? Just cuz...That's what my daughter says all the time. LOL. 

Enjoy---ok for PU or CU as is. Click image.




The 50% off sale is also going on in the CU shop. Head on over!

















Here are two of my newer sets, Especially digging those straws!




2 comments: